Monday, July 27, 2009

$11.00 Spent Today - 6 items !!!




Ok so from the left - Red H&M heart jeans $5

Red and wshite assorted diaper covers/ undies - 3 pk for $1

Light Pink half cardigan - Childrens Place $1.75

Light Pink microfiber tights - Childrens Place $0.19 - NO Joke!

Dark Pink Skirt - Childrens Place $2.50
Sunglasses - Childrens Place $0.75 :o)


Plan with the pink skirt is to sew strips of TULLE in the same color along the layers so 3 total and have it bunched up like a cute tutu style

1 comment:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh my gosh they are so cute, what great and adorable deals you found!

About Me

I am currently living here in the USA, from Australia. I spend my time here cooking and making crafts with my kids and lots of shopping as USA is a great and cheap place to safe. As a mum of 3 kids i try and save money so i will be posting deals i find online and writting abt my experiences of being a mum and trying to be as natural as possible.. using organic, growing organic