Friday, July 24, 2009

Kids PlayDoh


i LOVE this recipe I make for my sons prescool classroom as well once in a while as a way to help out. Its also safe to eat for those of you that have toddlers that think everything is food!



  • 3 Cups Flour

  • 1 1/2 cups Salt

  • 3 cups Water

  • 2 TBS Vegetable Oil

  • 1 TBS Cream of tartar Food coloring few drops


Mix ALL of the ingredients in a large saucepan.Cook over medium low heat, until the dough comes away from the edges of the pan and it becomes difficult to move the spoon. Remove from heat. Cool until it can be handled.Place on counter or wax paper knead 3-4 times.Store in an air tight container.

No comments:

About Me

I am currently living here in the USA, from Australia. I spend my time here cooking and making crafts with my kids and lots of shopping as USA is a great and cheap place to safe. As a mum of 3 kids i try and save money so i will be posting deals i find online and writting abt my experiences of being a mum and trying to be as natural as possible.. using organic, growing organic