Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Ice Lollies

If you're looking for something v.easy to make with the kiddies and enjoy, try this:
  • 1xcan lychees in natural juice-
  • juice or 1/4-1/2 lemon to taste

Place lychees and juice in a bowl and blend, pass through sieve to remove bits, add some lemon juice (cuts the sweetness) and place in ice lolly mould, freeze. Makes 6-7 standard ice lollies they are great, no foul colours like store bought lollies so no mess even when they melt everywhere! Enjoy in this heat!

No comments:

About Me

I am currently living here in the USA, from Australia. I spend my time here cooking and making crafts with my kids and lots of shopping as USA is a great and cheap place to safe. As a mum of 3 kids i try and save money so i will be posting deals i find online and writting abt my experiences of being a mum and trying to be as natural as possible.. using organic, growing organic